The Flower-Sprecher Veterinary Library advances veterinary and human health through integrated access to resources and education.
The Flower-Sprecher Veterinary Library propels the advancement of health and wellness of animals and people.
We empower the teaching, learning, research, scholarship and wellbeing of Cornell College of Veterinary Medicine students, staff, faculty and alumni, and the veterinary community at large.
We support the whole person by building community and providing a safe and inviting space for all library users, while providing seamless access to superior services, robust collections, and expert guidance.
We believe that the Flower-Sprecher Veterinary Library enriches the scholarly lives and sense of belonging of those we support.
We are committed to:
- Creating a welcoming and approachable space through dedicated service
- Maximizing unhindered access to resources
- Innovating and experimenting to provide superior services and resources
- Educating students, staff and faculty on library resources and services
- Fostering excellence
- Modeling inclusion and respect
- Leveraging partnerships to advance mutual priorities
- Building community and supporting wellness
- Supporting the whole person to enable individuals to reach their academic goals